Friday, January 4, 2013

FTF 12/28/12 Response



So general rule of thumb for scanning artwork is that anyone's piece generally looks better when it's shrunken down rather then when it is made bigger....well maybe this is just one of those pieces that you should only look at in the thumbnail. I decided to play around with ink and brush for this one. ...looking back at it I wish I had the foresight to use better paper. I had used computer paper because I thought it would be just a sketch. In person I also think it looks decent...thought when it was scanned you can see all the small imperfections. ...It's not unlikely that I am being really critical about my work, especially when it is being shown to other people. Guess that means I have to put a lot more effort into the posts I do on here. You can only regret what you didn't put full effort into!! 

Anyway I hope you enjoy regardless!

-Jenni -^.^-

No comments:

Post a Comment