Friday, December 14, 2012

FTF! 12/7/12 Response


So without fail...every time that I start something like a new string of FTF's for a semester something comes up. So this is a couple hours late...but Whatever..it's my blog I can do what I want XP ha ha!. Any-who.....So I did this little sketch for the quote...and realized..."jee...this has some fine detail that really needs to be scanned..."....so I get get my printer and plug it in, get it all fired up....AND THEN!.."shit....the paper is too big for the scanner!!!" GRRR... Well some nice little hic-up along the way! Every great journey starts with one right?...hehe...or maybe we just tell ourselves that o.-*wink*. 

SO!! Here is my drawing for last friday's quote " If you don't know where you are going. Any road will get you there."-Lewis Carroll. 

I can't wait to see the others! 

If I can get this scanned properly I'll re-load it!

Enjoy!  -^.^-

P.S. 5 points to anyone who can tell me what the little guy on top is!!! (yay for meaningless points!)

Be Artsi! 

No comments:

Post a Comment