Friday, December 7, 2012

FTF! Rules and Regulations!!

Hey Deb! ( or anyone else who decides that they are joining us on this little experiment!)

So I am re-instating a project that I used to do at school called Free Text FRiday! ( or FTF since I think someone somewhere else in the universe coined the phase so to not step on anyone's toes! ) Cause let's face it! we all get into a creative rut sometimes and why not try to jump start it once in a while!

the rules are as followed! (Who's being bossy now XD!)

1. Every Friday I will post a Text on my blog. It could be a quote or a statistic or whatever combination of words I damn well felt like choosing ! 

2. All those who are playing along have one week to make an illustration for the text! Whether it be something you work on for one hour or one day, it doesn't matter! just as long as you take this opportunity to stretch those creative muscles! 
        
3. When you are done with the illustration you can contact me! Idealistically I would like the  art work to be posted and linked to this blog but I know how some of the participant feel about this and also the access to do so it shaky at best so revised details of that will be posted! for now I will post my own illustrations for the quotes here. You can also see some previous (although probably embarrassing!) entries for my class in the archives of this blog in case you want some example! But for the rest of you I will most likely have to see it personally! Or feel free to email a picture to me at mawtoyin@gmail.com ! 

Some notes on the project! 
     
          Media choice is FREE RANGE! Whether you want to sketch, paint, photoshop, set up a photography shoot, so be it! All I ask if for some artistic effort and some fun on your part! 

Be sure to check back every Friday for a new quote and new entries! 

To anyone who stumbles upon this feel free to join us! I would be happy add more victims....er....I mean players to the game! ^_^' hehe...

So to new comers Welcome!

And to all GOOD LUCK!

Get your pencils poised and your brushes set to awesome! 

LET THE ILLUSTRATING BEGIN!


No comments:

Post a Comment