Sunday, December 30, 2012

FTF 12/21/12 Response


I'm going to be honest, I wasn't feeling any great ideas for this one. So I did a little doodle so that I had something to put up. I hope this shows those who want to follow along that you don't always have to have some great finished piece to contribute. Even If it's a doodle or a quick piece, what really is important is that something gets done. We'll all have our off days. 

I've been playing around a lot with white mediums on top of black paper. I think that with the right skills it could be a great way to represent your subject matter. Though I cannot say that I am particularly skilled at it. It is a totally different way of thinking to lay down all the areas that are hit by light instead of all the shadows. It's a great way to work your brain. You should all try it! 

-Jenn 

No comments:

Post a Comment