Tuesday, December 25, 2012

FTF 12/21/12 Quote

Ok so I'm cheating. This is obviously getting posted a little late. But.....of well. Deal.... lol. Ok I can be a little mean but if I don't push you who will! ...that goes for myself too haha XD. Well we need to get back on track so here is what I think is an easy one. I'm sure anyone who watched disney movies will get this one in a heart beat. I picked an easy quote because regardless of when I posted this IT IS STILL DUE OF FRIDAY!!! Yes...Friday....But I really don't think it's asking too much because I bet the few of us who are doing this are doing it last minute anyway! o.o.....don't act like your not!  

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew."
                                                   Disney's "Pocahontas" -1995 


Enjoy the quote! This is such a "blank canvas" so to speak. This is can be interpreted in a 
million ways and I'm excited to see what everyone comes up with!

-Jenni -^.^-

No comments:

Post a Comment